When brother printer launched the feature where you can print using your phone, how relieved everyone was? Well, it is a great feature to have where you can enjoy the convenience of using wireless network through smartphones and thus, use them to print from your phones. But unfortunately for many, they cannot really get access to the advantage because of various reasons.
Now, you will be able to finally enjoy this tremendous help and to print your images JPEG, PDF, Web Pages and more. Brother Printer Online Support will enable you the full knowledge and method to use it:
- After you switch on the power of your printer, check if there is any error showing on your printer. If you find any error, troubleshoot the error by taking required steps to clear the message.
- Check whether the Brother iPrint & Scan is installed on your phone. Get it downloaded and installed if it is in your phone yet. Go to the Google Play Store find the file.
- Check if the cellphone is connected to the same wireless infrastructure network as your Brother machine. It is disadvantage is that, this feature will not but you need fast connection.
- Now, from the list appearing on mobile screen device and tap on the Brother iPrint & Scan icon.
- Ensure that your machine is selected.
- The application will be displayed with a list of available machines.
- Next select one of the options:
- If your device name is displayed, select it.
- If not, you will be able to find it through Set Manually option. Here, you will have to enter your machine's IP address. You can find your device’s IP address in the Network Configuration List.
- When your phone has been selected, you will now be able to print or scan using the application.
We ensure that we provide tips about high maintenance and our care towards electronic devices are genuine which keeps us relevant. Contact our Brother Printer Support Number Canada 1-844-888-3870 With skilled technicians who have valuable experience to prove their worth. Here, at Brother Printer Customer Support, no error is alien when it comes to printing devices.
Read this blog also: Enabling Brother Printer Spooler Service